Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship 2018-19 Programme Merit Scholarship for class 11 (IB DP and/or A Level) Application form can be downloaded from www.adityabirlaworldacademy.com.
It intends to give a grant to worthy, outstanding aspirants for the two years of the IB DP/A Level program. The grant will cover part or entire of the Tuition Fee. An all around characterized paradigm is set down for the individuals who could benefit this grant conspire.
- 1 Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Selection Procedure for candidates
- 2 Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Important Dates
- 2.1 Aditya Birla Academy Mumbai, Maharashtra
- 2.2 Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Admissions
- 2.3 Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Criteria for Admission
Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Selection Procedure for candidates
Alongside the ‘Application for Admission’ the outer candidates should moreover fill the ‘Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Program Merit Scholarship Application Form‘ (MSAF). The same must be downloaded, finished and submitted alongside the first reports. Candidates should present the accompanying reports alongside the MSAF:
- Grade 8 Final Exam
- Grade 9 Half Yearly Exam
- Grade 9 Final Exam
- Grade 10 Reports assuming any
Candidates will be welcomed for the 2nd stage in view of their MSAF and their Aditya Birla World Academy entrance evaluation comes about.
In light of the above, shortlisted candidates will be welcomed for a meeting with the Chairperson and Trustees. Post the meeting, the grant choice will be declared and the choice of the Chairperson and Trustees will be last.
Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Important Dates
|Scholarship Applicant Assessment||6th August 2017|
|Announcement of applicants who qualify for the second stage||Early Sept 2017|
|Group Discussion & Test||Early Sept 2017|
|Final Merit Scholarship Committee Meeting||Mid Sept 2017|
|Announcement of Scholarship decision||Third week of Sept 2017|
Aditya Birla Academy Mumbai, Maharashtra
At Aditya Birla World Academy in Mumbai, our attempt is to give world class instruction to our understudies via preparing them under the CIE from pre-essential to Grade X, and under the IBDP (International Baccalaureate Diploma Program) and A Levels for Grade XI and XII.
Aside from the universal educational modules, our point is to give a magnificent situation where an student creates also adjusted an identity as could reasonably be expected, and ascends to his ideal potential.
Our general vision is to make instruction a thrilling, agreeable, learning and developing knowledge based on a strong establishment of qualities. Our school drove by Mrs. Neerja Birla as the Chairperson is particular — An International School with an Indian Soul.
Here we have given school timings for those students who want to join in Aditya Birla World Academy.
- Pre Primary: 8 Am – 12 noon
- Primary: 8Am – 1.30 pm
- Middle School & IGCSE Programme: 8 Am – 3.00 Pm
Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Admissions
At Aditya Birla World Academy, it is their attempt to make learning thrilling, dynamic and agreeable, in light of the strong establishment of qualities. They seek to support the natural capability of thier students and form them into energetic, submitted, capable, delicate, esteem based people with initiative qualities. They subscribe to experiential and comprehensive learning.
· Subject to accessibility of opportunity in classes up to V, affirmation is conceded without entrance test – past records are taken as standard
· For confirmation in classes VI to IX, the competitor needs to take affirmation test. Affirmation is conceded on justify.
· For admission in standard XI, following qualification is the necessity:
a) Science Stream: Minimum of B1 review in Science and Maths (if picked as a discretionary subject) both for interior and outer competitor.
b) Commerce Stream: Minimum of B2 review in CGPA for both inside and outer applicant.
Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship Criteria for Admission
1) A child should be 2 yrs and 6 months as on April 1, for confirmation in Nursery (Play School).
2) Registration form is to be filled completed in all regard.
3) Admission is granted on accessibility of seats and merit.
4) Admission expense and school charge is saved in the bank by stipulated date, coming up short which the admission may stand wiped out/punishment forced.
5) Credentials to be submitted are the TC(if as of now considering prior), birth authentication validated by Registrar (Birth and Death), Photocopy of check sheet of the last qualifying examination.
6) Date of Birth once recorded is not changed.
7) Admission in classes VI to IX is simply on the premise of execution in the passageway test.
8) Change of subject in standard XI is permitted before the enlistment with CBSE.
9) The principal’s decision relating to affirmation is last and authoritative.
Aditya Birla World Academy Mission
To nurture the innate potential of their students and mould them into passionate, committed, competent, sensitive, value-based individuals with leadership qualities.
Aditya Birla World Academy Philosophy
We trust that a kid is a heap of finest qualities at the subtlest level. To draw out these unmanifested attributes to their indication is a slow procedure. Learning turns out to be more productive and perpetual when youngster focused showing happens.
Their point, along these lines is to make learning thrilling, charming and contemporary in the present setting remembering our rich Indian esteems. Training ought not be centered around repetition adapting, but rather ought to be situated towards giving the youngster every one of the aptitudes to confront the future with certainty.
A balanced identity is a device which each tyke conveys with him from school, helping him to lead life as an entire individual. The logic of their school is arranged towards building up a more full individual, in body, psyche and keenness, a man pervaded with a feeling of autonomy, duty and sympathy, a man fit for giving the sort of initiative our general public needs.
Aditya Birla Integrated School Fees
The Aditya Birla Integrated School (TABIS) is a K-12 co-educational day school for children with learning disabilities, affiliated with the National Institute of Open Schooling.
Tuition fees (per month): Rs.8,800
For further information, contact
School coordinator: +91 8108760029
Aditya Birla World Academy Review
They are pleased to be positioned the tenth greatest Day International School in India in the Education World C Fore India School Rankings! It gives us incredible pride to share that they are the greatest Day International School in South Mumbai! They have the points of interest of various parameters in view of which they got the positioning.
In Community Service they are fourth most noteworthy in India, and second in Mumbai! Educators are the mainstays of our school – Their capability of staff is evaluated at seventh in India, fourth in Mumbai, and obviously first in South Mumbai!
In singular consideration, we are the fifth in Mumbai and as for esteem for cash we are the third. This acknowledgment, in such a limited ability to focus time, is genuinely admirable.
Aditya Birla World Academy Principal
The present primary is Radhika Sinha and the leader of the auxiliary school is Franak Bandekar. The enlistment presently is around 560 with a staff of around 50. Additionally they have the arrangement of e-books.
Get The Application form for Aditya Birla World Academy Scholarship